[Weekend Poll] Do You Prefer Hardware Or Software Buttons?
In tablets, having buttons on-screen rather than built into the body is standard operating procedure. On phones, however, there’s really only one that eschews physical buttons for software, and that’s the Galaxy Nexus. Still fuzzy on what I mean? Take a look at the comparison shot below, lifted from our review of the Galaxy Nexus:
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Editorial: Why On-Screen Virtual Buttons In Android Ice Cream Sandwich Will Be Great
- First Blurrycam Shot Of The Nexus Prime Shows Up, Shows Off On-Screen Buttons And 320 PPI
- Motorola To Offer Webtop Accessories For More Phones, And Gingerbread Updates Are Coming
- GTA III: 10-Year Anniversary Edition Hits The Android Market December 15th
- Android 3.2.1 Honeycomb Update Now Rolling Out To HTC’s EVO View 4G
[Weekend Poll] Do You Prefer Hardware Or Software Buttons? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.