Verizon Announces Expansions To A Ton Of California Markets, Including Fresno, Sacramento, And San Francisco Bay Area (Plus Reno)
Say what you will about Verizon’s data plan costs (and we all will), but at least the company works for that money. The LTE rollout continues as Verizon announces expansions to what professionals are calling “a whole lot” of California markets, as well as Reno, Nevada. Most have already had LTE, but if you’ve ever yelled in frustration when you lose that precious LTE signal while driving down Highway 99 in Fresno, your commute is about to get easier.
The list of markets that are getting expanded coverage areas include:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Salinas and Monterey
- San Luis Obispo
- And introducing Visalia
Additionally, Reno is receiving some expanded coverage.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Verizon Wireless Launching 4G LTE In 26 New Markets On September 15th
- Verizon Rolling Out New 4G LTE Markets And Expanding Current Ones On August 18th
- Verizon Wireless Expanding Its 4G LTE Market On Thursday, August 18th – Adding 15 More Cities To The Mix
- Verizon Announces Five New LTE Markets, Expansion In Three Others For January 19th
- Verizon Announces LTE Expansion In Four Markets, Adds Service In One On February 16th
Verizon Announces Expansions To A Ton Of California Markets, Including Fresno, Sacramento, And San Francisco Bay Area (Plus Reno) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.