Alleged App Crash Log Points To A Mysterious ‘takju’ Variant Of Galaxy Nexus, Confirms Android JellyBean Codename [Rumor Analysis]
We deal with rumors and potential fakes on a daily basis, and I have to warn you right away – on a scale of unconfirmed to solid, the source of this post is leaning to the left.
Everything you’re about to see can be easily spoofed, but the circumstances in which the evidence was allegedly obtained, combined with information I dug up in our web server log and the web make quite a compelling case.
In essence, in this case it’s too much fun to speculate and too interesting to keep it away from public analysis and, who knows, maybe even anonymous tips (hint, hint).
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Updated: Now With ICL53F] Official Factory Image ITL41D For Verizon Galaxy Nexus Released – Developers Can Now Brick Away
- WSJ: Google To Open Online Store This Year, Will Sell Tablets Independently Of Retailers (Perhaps With The Launch Of Jellybean)
- Samsung Galaxy S II With AT&T Radios And NFC Hits The FCC… Wait, What?
- [Download] Google Releases Full Flashable OS Images Of Android 4.0.4 (IMM76D) For GSM Galaxy Nexus (yakju) And GSM Nexus S (soju)
- Samsung Officially Announces The Tab 8.9 LTE And The Upgraded 1.5GHz 4.5" Galaxy S II LTE. Could The US S II Variants Have These Upgrades At Launch?
Alleged App Crash Log Points To A Mysterious ‘takju’ Variant Of Galaxy Nexus, Confirms Android JellyBean Codename [Rumor Analysis] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.