HTC Unloads Kernel Source Code For A Bevy Of Devices, Including The One V
HTC, keeping up with its recent pattern of speedy source release, has dropped official ICS kernel source code for a heaping handful of devices, perhaps most notably the One V, a member of HTC’s new One line which hasn’t yet debuted in many countries.
Other devices include the US variant of the Vivid and several iterations of the Sensation, with the Desire HD and myTouch 4G Slide’s Gingerbread (2.3) kernel source also being dropped.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- HTC Drops ICS Kernel Source For Sensation, Sensation XE, Vivid – Get It While It’s Hot
- HTC Releases Kernel Source For Rezound, Sensation, Jetstream, And A Slew Of Other Devices
- Revolutionary 0.4 Released, Adds Support For More Devices – Including The HTC EVO 4G And Incredible 2 With Gingerbread
- HTC Officially Opens Doors At HTCDev.com With The OpenSense Framework – Stereoscopic 3D And Pen SDKs Now Serving
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Kernel Source Code
HTC Unloads Kernel Source Code For A Bevy Of Devices, Including The One V was written by the awesome team at Android Police.