NVIDIA Says We’ll See Xbox 360-Level Performance From Mobile GPUs In 2013-2014
While we’re not looking at an impartial source here – or at some real numbers, facts, or figures – mobile giant (and company behind the Tegra series of chips) NVIDIA has released a slide showing console, PC, and mobile graphics performance from 2001 and estimates to 2014. According to their roadmap, mobile devices will have the graphics performance of the Xbox 360 by 2013, and surpass by 2014.
Certainly looks impressive from my spot here in early 2012, but we’ll just have to see when we get there. Though I have to admit, I certainly wouldn’t mind playing true Gears of War on my phone or tablet…
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Samsung Reconsidering Galaxy Tab 10.1 Details In Light Of iPad 2
- NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor Goes Official – Check Out Its Raw Power In These Gameplay And Comparison Videos
- Playbox’s Bang Bang Racing Coming Soon To A Tegra Android Device Near You [Video]
- ASUS’ Transformer Prime Shows Up On Nenamark, Blows All Other Tablets Out Of The Water
- N64oid Demoed On Sony Ericsson Xperia Play – Awesome Meets Nostalgic
NVIDIA Says We’ll See Xbox 360-Level Performance From Mobile GPUs In 2013-2014 was written by the awesome team at Android Police.