Acer Iconia A100 Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolling Out Early To Some Lucky Users
Prepare to mash the System Update button, A100 owners: the promised update to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, or ICS) has apparently been rolling out since yesterday. Word came to us last night from Canadian reader Graham, who provided a handy-dandy picture as proof:
An XDA thread confirms Graham’s update wasn’t a fluke, with users all around the world receiving the update. So far the thread is 10 pages long but contains little by way of comments on the user experience after the update, but it does look like the ICS update is preceeded by a smaller 17MB update. Other than that, we have little by way of details at the moment.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Live Updates] [CONFIRMED] BREAKING: Android 2.2 Froyo OTA Now Available To Some Nexus One Users!
- Official Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) ROM Leaked For Samsung Galaxy S I9000
- Sprint 4G (WiMax) Working On CyanogenMod
- Android Available For Download And Use On HD2
- Android 4.0 Now Rolling Out To The HTC Sensation In Nordic Countries, Sensation XE In Germany
Acer Iconia A100 Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolling Out Early To Some Lucky Users was written by the awesome team at Android Police.