Minecraft Pocket Edition Now Lives Up To Its Name, Finally Lets You Craft As Well As Mine
Minecraft, the wildly popular online creativity toy, has also had a pocket version of itself in development for a while. Up until now, though, you could only really mine. As of today, though, Mojang, the company behind the game, has released version 0.3.0 that finally includes (and you may want to sit down for this one) crafting!
Up until this point, you’ve been able to scavenge around for materials, but if you wanted to do anything with them, you’re stuck. The new crafting system, called MATTIS because things need names, will allow you to craft new materials, tools, and armor. Minecraft is getting significantly closer to the mobile version we’ve all been wanting this whole time.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition Will Be Getting Survival Mode, Says Mojang
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition Ditching Xperia Play Exclusivity, Coming To Other Androids On September 29th
- Minecraft Pocket Edition For Android Gets An Update, Adds Survival Mode, Sheep, And Zombies
- First Video Preview Of Minecraft For Android Surfaces Online, Fans Salivate In Anticipation
- "Minecraft – Pocket Edition" For Android Arriving In Fall 2011 For $6.99, Will Be Exclusive To The Xperia Play "For Some Period Of Time"
Minecraft Pocket Edition Now Lives Up To Its Name, Finally Lets You Craft As Well As Mine was written by the awesome team at Android Police.