Acer Iconia Tab A510 Review: 10.1 Inches Of Grade A Android Tablet
Almost one year ago, Acer released its first Android-powered tablet: the Iconia Tab A500. It entered the market at an excellent price point, while still offering the same hardware specs as the then-current tablet top-dogs. As a result, the Android community embraced this budget powerhouse, making it one of the more popular Android tablets of 2011.
Fast-forward to the present, and the A500′s successor, the A510, is now available. This is more of an incremental update to the A500, as it packs the NVIDIA’s powerhouse quad-core Tegra 3 superchip, but the majority of the other specs are nearly identical to its predecessor.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Acer’s Iconia A510 Is Available From Amazon Right Now In Black, For Pre-Order In Silver
- ASUS’ Transformer Prime Shows Up On Nenamark, Blows All Other Tablets Out Of The Water
- ASUS Transformer Pad 300 And Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 Available Today For $400 And $250, Respectively
- Tegra 3-Packing Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Gets The Hands-On Treatment
- [Update: It's Back!] Champagne Transformer Prime 64GB Available For Pre-Order From Amazon For $599, All Other Versions Still MIA
Acer Iconia Tab A510 Review: 10.1 Inches Of Grade A Android Tablet was written by the awesome team at Android Police.