Motorola’s MOTOACTV Watch Gets An Update To Version 6.12/6.13, But Not All Devices Are Equal
Motorola has released a pair of updates for the MOTOACTV Android-based sports watch. The last round of updates came in March with new features for golfers. The new updates, versions 6.12 and 6.13, come with most of the same features, but there is a confusing split based on whether or not your device already has the golf features included.
Both updates contain enhancements and bug fixes including:
- Improved calorie burn algorithm during cycling workout with heart rate monitor
- Added Primary Activity selection during setup so your MOTOACTV is tailored to your primary sport
- Improved watch performance after display wake up
- Enhanced the way Album Lists are displayed
- Improved connectivity with Wahoo BLE heart rate monitor
The golf-compatible MOTOACTV watches will also get:
- Improved Golf club recommendation by widening the distance range
- Improved calculation for total score after a golf round.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Updated] Motorola Starts Rollout Of MOTOACTV Software Update v6.6 With Golf Features
- Motorola Reveals MOTOACTV, A Small Android-Powered MP3 Player That "Merges Fitness And Music Like Nothing Else"
- HTC EVO 4G Maintenance Update 4.53.651.1 Rolling Out Over The Next 1-2 Weeks – Here’s What It Fixes
- HTC Sensation 4G On T-Mobile Receiving The Android 2.3.4 OTA (1.45.531.1) Starting Now
- Sony Ericsson To Update Xperia X10 To Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) – But Not For Everybody
Motorola’s MOTOACTV Watch Gets An Update To Version 6.12/6.13, But Not All Devices Are Equal was written by the awesome team at Android Police.