Restaurant.com Launches Official Android App – Would You Like Fries With That?
Do you like food? Of course you do! I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like food. Maybe not all varieties of food, but I think that the blanket term food brings a generally pleasing thought to the mind of most humans.
Given our natural love for food and comradery, the majority of us also appreciate the restaurant experience. But finding the right place to dine can be a task, especially if you’re trying to eat on a budget. Thankfully, Restaurant.com just released its official Android app into the Play Store.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- New Proof-Of-Concept ‘BrandTable’ Lets You Order KFC With NFC Right From Your Phone
- MenuPages Enters The Android Food App Foray
- TGI Friday’s Releases Android App, Lets Customers Pay Tabs From Their Phones
- Urbanspoon For Android Gets Yelped Out: UI Update, Nearby Restaurant Search, And Dinner Reservations
- Fancy Widget For Android Finally Returns After Cease & Desist From HTC And Months Of Disappearance
Restaurant.com Launches Official Android App – Would You Like Fries With That? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.