[Rumor] LG LS970 Headed To Sprint With Quad-Core Snapdragon S4, 2GB Of RAM, And LTE
If you were to come up with your ideal phone, the specs would probably look like those rumored for the mysterious LG LS970 on Sprint. This phone will reportedly have the Qualcomm APQ8064 (Snapdragon S4) at its heart. This is a quad-core 28nm Krait chip with the next-generation Adreno 320 GPU. Since this is an “APQ” chip, that means a separate LTE data modem will be used, currently listed in the leaked profile as the MSM9615.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [MWC 2012] ASUS Details Padfone Specs, Crams A Snapdragon S4 Inside Your Phone, Inside Your Tablet
- Sprint’s Samsung SPH-L300 Image And Supposed Specs Leak – It’s Not The Galaxy S III, But Has ICS
- Best Buy Ad Leaks Ridiculous Activation Requirements And $799.99 Price Tag Of Motorola XOOM
- [Rumor] Possible Galaxy S III Leaked Specs Strain Credulity: 1.5GHz Quad-Core Exynos Processor And 1080p Display
- HTC One X Handily Beats The Galaxy Nexus And Xperia S In Camera Speed Test Video, Shows Off Burst Mode Just To Brag
[Rumor] LG LS970 Headed To Sprint With Quad-Core Snapdragon S4, 2GB Of RAM, And LTE was written by the awesome team at Android Police.