Orders For T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G Delayed, Possibly Due to Apple Patent Dispute
In a somewhat unexpected turn of events, it seems that at least one customer ordering an HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile.com has been alerted that shipments of the device have been delayed "due to an unforeseen issue with receiving the product from the manufacturer." It looks like T-Mobile is sending out emails to customers informing them that they have no "estimate as to when the product will be available," and suggesting that customers explore other options in the meantime.
Of course, with the recent shipment halt of AT&T’s One X and Sprint’s Evo 4G LTE, one is tempted to speculate that this delay may be due to HTC’s current patent spat with Apple, but no one (outside T-Mobile or HTC) knows if that’s the case just yet.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Sprint Officially Confirms That The EVO 4G LTE Launch Is Delayed Due To US Customs, Provides Pre-Order Cancellation Options
- United States Customs Halts HTC One X And EVO 4G LTE Shipments At Ports Pending "Investigation" Of Apple Patent Claims
- Verizon Shipping Bug – A Few HTC Incredibles Shipped Early
- HTC Amaze 4G (Formerly Known As Ruby) Is Official, Packing "Advanced Camera" Features And More
- LG Ally Delayed Until May 27
Orders For T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G Delayed, Possibly Due to Apple Patent Dispute was written by the awesome team at Android Police.